Wednesday, May 25, 2016

MacBook Pro 2016 rumors

Opinion: What can we expect from the 2016 MacBook Pro, and will it be worth the wait?:

I hope the MacBook Pro will not become another victim of Apple’s obsession for thinness. Because this is a “pro” device, I think people demand a lot of ports, including USB 3.0 and maybe even HDMI. The touch strip rumor is both interesting and weird. Yes, it offers opportunities to customize keys in specific apps, but it sounds like a gimmick.
I never typed on a new MacBook keyboard, but most people seem to hope the new MBP won’t use the new butterfly mechanism. In general, I think most people just want a Skylake upgrade.


Personally I find the infinity display on the Dell XPS 13 very appealing, so I’d love to see that. Let’s hope these new MacBooks come in fiscal Q4 and not calendar Q4, because it’s a long-overdue update…  

No comments:

Post a Comment