Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Walking Dead should have ended here

I know it’s not but Sunday’s episode of The Walking Dead was the series finale. It was emotional but was it emotional enough? Probably not. But how could a story like this possibly end?
When Rick dies? When everyone dies? With a cure? Hell, I don’t even want this to end with a cure. This is a never ending story, not a fairytale. (Harry Potter should have died, yes)

I don’t read the comics so I don’t know what’s coming next, perhaps the best has yet to come. But honestly, I wouldn’t mind leaving this group behind and moving on to another one, in another place or maybe even before the outbreak. The webisodes showed there is so much more possible in this universe.

If this all ends with a cure, I don’t think I would want to go back in time and follow a different group if I already know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment